Share | 

Bedroom of Edward

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Bedroom of Edward   Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Last edited by Renesmee Carlie Cullen on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lisavorraber-photography.webs.com
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Bells   Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:15 pm

"Hey, that's so unfair, but I still can change my mind, you know, but I think I'm not gonna do it.", Bella said.
Then she shortly talked to Edward:,,Do you also wonna go shopping? If not, first of all, do you need anything and second, if not, could you please take care of Rebesmee?"

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom of Edward   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Edward smiled, but he had to hide it. Alice was going to come in one or two seconds and he didn't want that Bella knew, that she was coming. Then his sister came in the room, crazy as always and asked Bella, if she wanted to come shopping with her. His smile become bigger, but also warmer. It was fascinating, how easy it was, for Alice, to convince Bella to go shopping with her.

"My heart. For sure I will come with you. What should I do here, without you next to me? Sometimes I think, you don't know me a bit."

He smiled again and kissed her. It was a pity, that he couldn't read her mind, but sometimes it was for the best, for him and her.

"Alice, if there wasn't you, what or who would fresh up our life? Really, sister, you're sometimes crazy but so lovely."

He laughed and then he glanced at Bella and laid his arm around her waist.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom of Edward   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm

"Okay, let's go, but I'm gonna take Renesme with me, I don't want to leave her here alone with Rosalie. It's not, that I don't like her, but still, I want to take care of her myselfe. No, wait, there is still one reason, to go shopping without Renesme. I really love my little daughter, but I want to go shopping with you, Edward and Alice, so I think, I'm gonna bring her to Jake, although I don't really like the two of them being kind of like imprinted. Do you guys mind, if I go to Jacob, quickly? I'm right back, I promise you.", Bella said.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom of Edward   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Edward's smile nearly disappeared, as Bella spoke of Rose. He loved her, but only because she was his sister. He couldn't understand, what she had done with Bella, when she was pregnant. In the moment, he wasn't really able to trust her, but he could read her mind, so that he would knew it, if she would have a plan. He felt sorry, that he mistrust her, but he couldn't change it, only time could do that. Edward looked at Bella. She knew, that he also didn't like Renesmee to be imprinted with Jacob, but noone could change that, neither time nor anything else.

"I will wait, Bella. As long as you want me to. And I think I will have to keep Alice from doing something crazy."

He glanced at Alice and smiled. It was just as it was and she definitely was crazy, almost the whole time. But that's what he loved her for. She diverted him, when Bella wasn't with him. When he couldn't be next to her, but that was hardly the case. He never left her alone, if it was possible for him. He could never left her, like he did, after her eigthteenth birthday. It would cause the same thing as last time. He would go to the Volturi. But he didnt't want to think of that and he was glad, that he was the one, who could read the minds of the others, and not someone else. He kissed Bella and squeezed softly her hand, when he let her go and leaned back again, waiting for Bella to come back again, as fast as possible.

Maybe I should see Renesmeé before she leaves. She is always at Jacob's place and I do not like to support, that she spends more time with him than Bella and me. But maybe I am just egoistic. She is imprinted with him and unfortunately no one can change that. It's hard to except, but I have to. She is my beloved daughter, how could I not except that, even if she is imprinted with a shapeshifter.

Edward sighed as quietly as possible. He did not want to make Alice or Bella feel worried about his opinion of Jacob's and Renesmeé's relationship. It was just his opinion, but he knew, that bella shared this opinion with him, even if he could not know it. Sometimes he really wished, he could read Bella's mind, but it was unpossible. He sighed again and leaned forward, lokking to Alice and said gentle.

"Alice, would you mind, if I would leave you for a moment, to speak to Renesmeé and Bella?"

He read her mind and before she said it, he knew, she would say yes.

"Thank you, Alice. You are kind as always."

He stood up and left their bedroom, to look after Bella and Renesmeé.

Living room

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom of Edward   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Living room

Edward went in and closed the door quietly. He looked at Alice and was happy, to do not worry anymore about Renesmeé. At least for the moment. He really trusted her and knew, she was right. He should also trust Jacob and as it weird as it sounded, he started to like Jacob more than in the beginning. Maybe it was because now he wasn't anymore in love with Bella, maybe it was also because he always took care of his beloved daughter and would save her with his life. While he was leaning back on the couch and waiting for Bella to come back, he thought about, how it was, to be imprinted. Was it like the love at the first sight and even stronger? After a while questioning this in vain, he just gave up. He would never knew, how it was, what Renesmeé and Jacob felt for each other, but actually he did not want to know it, not really. He had the love of his life, Bella, and that was more than he deserved.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Bella   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Bella came back again and she new, where she wanted to go now. To Edward and Alice.
She nearly flew up the stairs and than went straight into her and Edwards bedroom.
Her husband was stiing next to Aluce on the couch, but when they both saw and heard Bella, they jumped up and welcomed her, like if she was away for I don't know a month.
"Hello ya all again! Renesmeé is at Jacobs place now and I promise you, she's save there, although he's s werwolf, I do trust him, because my daughert also trusts him. So we can go shopping without being afraid, that something is gonna happen."

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom of Edward   Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Edward looked up. He was surprised, Bella had been really fast, even for her. He wondered, why it had not taken her longer, because nearly always she stayed a little bit longer at Jacob's place. But he stood up as fast as he could and kissed her impassioned.

"I am glad, that it took you not too long, my love. I hope, she does not know, what we will buy for her. She is smart, I wonder, if she already knows, for what reason we go without her."

He laid familiar his arm on her waist and looked deeply in her golden eyes.

"I love you, Bella. Well, Alice, are you ready? Do you two already have something in mind, what to buy for her?"

He did not know it, because in the last time they did not think of Renesmeé's present and unfortunately he could only read in theri mind, of what they thought in the moment, not everything they had eder thought like Aro. He let Bella lean on him and took a deep breath of her familiar, amazing scent, while he thought about, what he could find something for his beloved daughter. Blessedly he had already something in his mind, what he could give Bella as a present and he knew, she would like it, no, she would love it. That was for sure. He smiled at his angel and kissed her a second time.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Bella   Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:10 pm

"Yes and know, I know, what Renesmeé wants for now, but I don't know, what I should get her as her birthday present. Sure, now I know. I'll buy her a new dress, because this blue one, I think isn't so nice at all and she wore it already today, so she needs a new one. I'll also buy her a vampire love story book AND I am gonna make her a book on my own. You know Edward, I promised her, that I'll tell her about us too. Like how it all began and I thought it would be better, if I made her a book, because than she can always read it again and again. I think our love story is a lot more interesting, than the one she reads, but I think Renesmeé should deside on her own, what she wants to read. She's not a baby anymore. Can you still remember, when she always put her hand on my face, to let me know, what happend. I think this was so cute, but it's strange, because suddenly she stopped doing that. I think she should train her ability, maybe than it gets stronger and stronger. We should practise with her, because she doesn't knows, how to.
But I don't want to talk about abilities now. I think we should go shopping NOW. Come on, you two. Let's go!"

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom of Edward   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:06 am

Edward smiled. Bella worried always about her daughter's ability. Well, he did not exactly worry, but he also thought about, why she stopped doing that. Nobody knew. Maybe she really should practise more, but he understood her situation. She was also half human and it did not seem so important to her, that was his opinion. He smiled at his angel next to him and kissed her the second time on the forehead and stroke a long strand of her beautiful brown hair out of her lovely face.

"I have already something in mind for you, Bella. But you will not find out, what it is, until Christmas. But I am glad to hear, that you know something for Renesmeé, I really had no idea, what to present her. Maybe I should ask Rosalie. She would know, which make up "in" is and what Renesmeé propably want."

He looked deep into her eyes and his smile became warmer, it made the sun shine in Bella's heart and he knew that. He smiled even warmer and kissed her again.

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom of Edward   

Back to top Go down

Bedroom of Edward
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1