The twilight Saga Forum rpg

Share | 

Kristen Stewart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think, that Kristen Stewart is the right actor for Bella?
She is the perfect actor for her!
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
She is okay.
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
Kind of, but she's not perfect.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No, definetly not. There are many other good actors, who are better.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Kristen Stewart   Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:02 am

Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990) is an American actress. She is best known for playing Bella Swan in Twilight and New Moon, and will reprise her role in Eclipse. She has also starred in films such as Panic Room, Zathura, In the Land of Women, Adventureland, and The Messengers.

Her early life:
Stewart was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Her father, John Stewart, is a stage manager and television producer who has worked for Fox. Her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is a script supervisor originally from Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia. She has an older brother, Cameron Stewart. Stewart attended school until the seventh grade, and then continued her education by correspondence. She has since completed high school.

Her personal life:

Stewart currently lives in Woodland Hills in Los Angeles, California. In a 2008 interview with Vanity Fair, Stewart stated that she was dating actor Michael Angarano, her co-star from the movie Speak. Now she dates Robert Pattinson (plays Edward).
Stewart has expressed a desire to live and work in Australia, saying, "I want to go to Sydney University in Australia. My mom's from there."Apart from acting, she is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, "I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do — be a professional liar for the rest of my life."Stewart is a guitar player and singer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lisavorraber-photography.webs.com

Kristen Stewart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1