The twilight Saga Forum rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billys and Jakes house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

Billys and Jakes house Empty
PostSubject: Billys and Jakes house   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Billys and Jakes house 2s97n0l

Last edited by Renesmee Carlie Cullen on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lisavorraber-photography.webs.com
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Renesmeé ran away from her mother, because she saw Jacob looking threw his window. Renesmeê beautiful hair flew in the wind, while she was running the short lenght to the door and the snowflakes jumped in her face, but she didn't care, she just wanted to see Jake.
Jake also saw Renesmeé and opend the door for her. She flew herself into his big muscular arms and hugged him really tight. Jacob hugged her back, but not so tight, because he didn't want to hurt her, but than he asked her:" Renesmeé it feels good to see you again, but why are you here? Or why didn't you tell me, that you'll come?" Renesmeé answerd with a sweet smile:" I am here, because my mom wants to go shopping with Edward and Alice and I didn't want to tell you, because I wanted to suprise you." "Yeah, the suprise sucessed.", Hake told her with his warm "Jacob smile". Than he looked at Bella, who also came up to the door and he also hugged her, but not like he had hugged Renesmeé. He hugged her different. Since Renesmeé and him have imprinted, he didn't feel anything more for Bella, than friendship, wuch was good, because she was married to a bloodsucker.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Bella Cullen   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 pm

"Its nice to see you Jake, I haven't seen you fir ages.", Bella said with a big grin on her face.
Jake answerd also with a smile on his face:" Yah, I just saw you one hour ago."
" I'm sorry, but I really gotta go now, because It already took me so long to come to your and Billys house, because Renesmeé took so long.", Bella said and looked at her daughter too, who looked hatefully at her mom, but than smiled again.
" Yah, than you should hurry up, because I think that bloodsuckers font like to wait so long, am I right?, Jake asked and he loved to use the word "bloodsucker".
" Jake! Can you please stop calling US bloodsucker! Okay I don't want to fight now. I gotta go. See ya two and be carefull Of Renesmeé."
"Yah, sure, I'm just gonna suck her out.", Jake responded and laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 pm

"By mom! Wait! Can you please by me the new CD if Ashley Tisdale? Please, I need to have it. Please mom. I promise you, that I want do anything recless.", Renesmeé said.
" Sure. Renesmeé, you know what, you said the same sentence now, as your dad had says it, when he left me, but that Im gonna tell you another time. By my babe."
Bella hugged her daughter and Jake and than she left.
"Come on in, Renesmeé, or do you want to stay outside in this beautiful dress and freeze to death?", Jake said.
Renesmeé answerd with her sweet familiar smile:" Hm, let me think about this. Sure, if you'd warm me, why not." Jake laughted and put his arm around her shoulder. "You're so sweet my little babe."
"Please Jake, not you too. My mom always calls me "babe", but I'm not a little baba anymore."
"Okay Princess, no babe anymore.", Jacob said smiling.
He took her hand and both went inside the familiar house of the Blacks.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Renesmeé had to smile, when Jake took her hand, because it was hot as always, but it was his thing. A Jacob thing.
"Hello Renesmeé, nice to see you again. How are you, little girl?", Billy asked her. Renesmeé looked at Jacob, when Billy named her "little child". Jake wispered into her ear:,, I'm sorry, but you still are a child. Cause you're only 13 and I'm 16." Renesmeé bumped Jake into his arm, but she knew that it did not hurt him. Than she looked at Billy again, who was waiting for her answer.
"Hello Billy! Thanks I'm fine, I hope it does not bother you, that I'm here, but my mom wanted to go shopping, so she brought me here.", Renesemeé said.
"Renesmeé you are always welcomed here. You can come anytime you like. Right Jacob?"
Jake gave his father the Jacob thanks look andsaud to Renesmeé than:,, Come on Renesmeé." Jake pulled her out of the room and Renesmeé still saw the smile on the face of Billy.
They went into the room of Jake, wuch actually was not really big, but you could stand in there.
" My father can be really annoing, you
know.", Jake said.
"Hey mine too. You know what? He thinks, that we do something, you know,.... I mean that's totally crazy. We are not even together or something. And he also thinks you're a danger to me.", Renesmeé said.
When Jacob heard, what Renesmeé said, his smileing was gone. He was sad. He thought, that Renesmeé and him WERE together, but know.
" Jake, what's wrong?, she asked him kindly.
Jacob did not look up at here and did not talk to her either. He just stared at the floor and was still like a stone. "Jake look at me! Speak to me!, she said, but he did not react. Rensesmeé took his beautiful face into her hands and turned him so, that he had to look at her. Jake took her hand from his face and said with a lot if pain:,, Renesmeé,...., us that true, what you just said? Is it really true that we are NOT together?"
Now she understood. Sure Renesmeé loved Jacob, but she just loved him as his best friend. She looked into his eyes and than there was some kind if magic happening between them. She could not take away her eyes from his and he also couldn't. Than they both said at the same time:,, I LOVE YOU." Jacob bent down to her, but then stoped and looked at Renesmeé with a sweet Jacob look. "Jake you're such a jerk, don't ask, keep going."
Jacob had to smile, but then he kissed Renesmeé. The first time.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Jacob slowly released his lips from hers and looked into her beautiful golden brown eyes. Renesmeé also looked into his eyes, but Jakes eyes were dark brown, but so beautiful.
"You're so beautiful, you know Jake?", Renesmeé told him.
When Jacob wanted to say something, she interrupted him and told him instead:,, I'm sorry Jacob."
"You should me, cause you really did hurt me.", he said and put on his sweet dog look.
"I know, I was so damn stupid, but I always thought, that you only were my best friend. But now I realized, that you are important to me, that,.... I love you. Sorry Jake."
Jacob wrapped his muscular arms around her and she leaned against him, knowing, that it was right and that he was not a danger to her. Renesmeé trusted him, cause she loves him.
"Would you like to take a walk with me? Maybe down to the beach?", he asked Renesmeé kind.
"Sure, why not.", she said and got out of his hug and took instead his hand.
When they both came into the living room of the Blacks, Billy looked up from his newspaper and smiled at Jake. "Jacob. Could it be, that your lips are more red, than they were before, or us it just an imagination?, Billy said and smiled even more.
"Dad! Could you please shut up?", Jake answerd angrilly.
He went out into the cold with Renesmeeé, before his dad could say something more.
It stopped snowing, but still, it was very cold outside.
"Come on, let's run a while.", Renesmeé said and started to run down the beach with Jacob holding her hand. Jacob had to control himselfs, otherwise he would have run a lot faster, but Renesmeé was a really fast runner, still she was slower than him.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé Cullen   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 pm

They ran the hole lenght down the beach of La Push, where they stoped.
"You are a really fast runner, my girl, you know?", Jake said.
"I know, I have it from my parents.", Renesmeé answered. And she had to smile.
Jacob went to the place, were he always sat with Bella, but now he is there with his real love. Renesmeé. Bella was not really his love. Sure he loved her once, but that was one time. Now her daughter belongs to him and he loves her from his hole heart.
"I have to tell you something, Renesmeé.", Jake said and looked into her eyes.
Nessie looked at him with a question mark on her face.
"Okay. I don't know, if you like to know that, but I think you should know. Your parents did not tell you anything about them or me, right?"
Renesmeé slowly shouk her head.
"Than I'm gonna tell you.", Jacob said and took a despite breath before he started.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé Cullen   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:48 pm

"The love of your mother and your father was not a normal kind of love. It was difficult. Very difficult. For me her and him.", Jake started.
But he did not wanted to stand, so he took Nessies hand and sat down on a peace of wood with her next to him, then he continued.
" Bella told me, that she was in love with Edward the first day she saw him, but ge kinda rechected her, cause he did not want to hurt her. He ws a danger to her, cause she still was human, but after a while, they found together and all were happy, ecept for me. Bella and me were friends, since we were little children. We used to make sand pies and always had a lot of fun together, until Edward came into her life. You have to know, that Edward left Bella once, cause he dud not want to hurt her. But it was not only him, who left, all the Cullens left.
In that time Bella and me got closer, than before. With closer I mean, that we nearly were together. I loved her, but she didn't. She always thought, that he would cone back, what he also did. Okay he did not acutally come back, he tried to kill himselfs, because he thought, that Bella was dead, so he went to the Volturi and provoted them, but Bella saved him and then they came together again. But there was always something between us. (Bella and me) I always loved her, although I knew, that she loved him. I told her, that I want stop fighting. I wanted to fight for her, but Edward was always between us. Then they married, got you and she nearly died of you, so Edward turned her into a vampire. It at first hurt me so much, when I saw, that she was nit human anymore, but then everything changed. I heard you and knew from the first second on: We belong together. We imprinted."
When Jake finished he looked at Nessue and she looked at him, than she asked the question, she always wanted to ask him:,, Do you still love my mother or do you still hate my dad?
"No it's strange, but actually I don't live your mother at all anymore. She just is some kind of friend for me, nothing more. Renesmeé. I told you, that I love you. Trust me, it will always be you, forever. I also don't hateyour father, I'm happy, that it turned out like this.", Jacob said and looked at his love with his sweet wolf Jacob look.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:45 am

"Thank you, Jake, that you told me that.", Renesmeé said and Leaned carefully against Jacob.
Jacob looked at her and had to smile:,, What? You have fear of contact, Renesmeé? I want bite."
Renesmeé laughed:,, No, Jake, it's just, I don't know, what you expect from me?"
,,Hm, I expect from you, that you kiss me.", Jacob said smiling.
Renesmeé looked at him fir a while, if he really ment it like that, bur apparently ge did, but Renesmeé was too slow. Jacob bent and kissed her first. Renesmeé knew, that Jacob was a good kisser, but where did he learn it?
Jacob started this passionate kiss, so he finished it too, by releasing his lips and holding Renesmeé tight.
"Hey, hungry little baby wolf! I have an idea! My dad is kind if a not afraid, that you could hurt me, and he gets ne today. So we could make a big kissing scene in front of him. I think that would be funny. I mean, in some way I am like my mother.", Renesmeé said. "I don't know, if this is such a good idea, I mean do we want to provote him, or what.", Jake said.
"Come on Jacob! Okay you don't have a chance, cause I will do it.", Renesmeé said laughing.
"Baby vamps can be so damn crazy sometimes!", Jake said.
"I'm NOT a vampire, just a half.", she corrected him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Renesmeé   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Jake had to smile, when Renesmeé said half vampire. It kinda sounded strange to him, but she was right, she was a half vampire and half human.
Jacob looked up at the house of him and his father and then his eyes narrowed. Renesmeé saw that Jake looked at something special and asked:,, What's wrong Jacob?" She was kind of worried.
Jake looked at his girlfriend and said:,, There's nothing wrong, it's just Quil who's coming. Can you do me a favor?" Renesmeé nodded.
Jacob looked at her and said:,, Kiss me."
Quil was just a 100 metres away from the two, when he saw, that Renesmeé kissed Jacob really pationatelly. Quil had to turn away, cause he also was in love with the half human half vampire girl and now she is together with his friend. He always thought, that they just were beat friends or so, but apparently not. Quil ran away into the woods and exploded. Into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billys and Jakes house   Billys and Jakes house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billys and Jakes house
Page 1 of 1